Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Great Christmas Cookie

I was able to whip these up in about 20 minutes or so, and get them chilling in the fridge. The thing that takes the longest is melting the chocolate for dipping and letting them harden back up in the fridge again. Other than that, easy-peasy! :)

PEANUT BUTTER BALLS

INGREDIENTS:
2 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
3 C. Rice Krispies
3 C. Powdered Sugar
1/4 C. Butter; melted
3 Pkgs. Chocolate Chips; melted

Mix together all except the Chocolate Chips. Shape into balls and refrigerate to firm up. Melt Chocolate and dip each ball. Place on wax paper covered cookie sheets in the fridge to harden chocolate. Store in airtight container in the fridge. (I also have these in my freezer right now.)

I'm looking forward to breaking out all of the treats and making cookie platters this year. I have a few more items left to bake, as I do so I will post the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment