Monday, June 13, 2011

And The Winners Are.......!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it's only 1:15p.m. and already it has been a very busy day here! Vacation Bible School started at our church this morning and this year I'm teaching 2nd Grade! It was a fantastic first day today, and so far I have 14 students in my class. It will definitely be a fun week, and I'm looking forward to it!!!

Okay, so...now on to the business at hand of selecting the winners from my Fabulous Pink Give-Away!!!! In the order that they were drawn:

1. Amber---Pink Zebra Coupon Holder (Message me your address on Facebook so I can get it out to you!)
2. Sarah VW---Pink Paring Knife (I will bring to VBS for you tomorrow!)
3. Emily---Pink Ceramic Spreader (I will bring to VBS for you tomorrow!), and how is it that you always manage to win???? LOL
4. Diane---Pink High Heel Cake Server (I will bring to VBS for you tomorrow!) I think that you are going to have some happy girls at your house! ;-)
5. Last, but not least---Kathy---Pink Microfiber Towel (I will send it to you next week!)

CONGRATULATIONS to my winners and a HUGE thank you to all of you that follow my blog and try my recipes out! I hope that your summers are progressing well and that you are able to enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I do have a dishwasher in the house we rent but it hasn't been used in at least five years so I handwash and DRY my dishes. Thanks again, I love Pampered Chef towels.

    ReplyDelete