Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh How I've Missed Blogging!!!!

My how I've missed typing to all of you and sharing my life and recipes with you all. A lot has happened in the week or so since I've last posted. I've come to realize how truly blessed I am, and that God is a compassionate and gracious God! I've known this all of my life, but sometimes there are circumstances that make you know this more than others.

I've learned a lot about myself in the past 2 weeks, and I'm happy to report that it's all good! I can't go into detail of all that's happened in the past few weeks...those close to me know the situation. All that I ask is that you lift us up in your prayers and ask for the Lord's guidance, leading and ever abiding love during this part of our Christian journey. I will say that it's AMAZING to see God work in my life and use my talents for His purposes!

I haven't shared any recipes with you lately so I thought that I should share one with you. This is one that my Gramma gave to my Mom recently. I haven't tried it yet, but it does sound yummy!

RHUBARB CAKE

INGREDIENTS:
6 C. Rhubarb; chopped
1 C. Sugar
3 oz. Strawberry Jello
1 White or Yellow Cake Mix
1 C. Water

Preheat oven to 350. Mix the Rhubarb, Sugar and Dry Jello together. Place in bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix cake mix with Water and spread over Rhubarb mixture. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Let cool. Keep refrigerated.

I can't wait to try this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment