Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Yummy Crock-pot Meal

Tonight is a crock-pot kind of meal day! It's a crock-pot version of an old American Classic...the Bacon Cheeseburger! I can't wait to try it!

BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP:

INGREDIENTS:
1 Lb. Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns
1 1/2 Lb. Velveeta Cheese
1 Lb. Ground Beef; browned
8-10 Slices Bacon; cooked and crumbled
32 oz. Chicken Broth

Brown the Ground Beef and drain the grease. Dump into crock-pot. Cook the Bacon and crumble; dump into crock-pot. Place the Velveeta Cheese and Hashbrowns in the crock-pot, cover with the Chicken Broth and cook on low for 4-5 hours. 

I will be serving ours with some hard rolls. I'm looking forward to supper tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Just had to let you know...I made this ove at my parents for my entire family....soooooooo goooood and easy!!! Thanks melissa!! :)

    ReplyDelete