Thursday, December 6, 2012

A One Dish Meal

Who doesn't like an easy to prepare dish that uses very few dishes? I know that I sure love them! This one is no exception and is very easy to make.

I'm back in Missouri and have been since last week. I've had several interviews and have a few more to go. While I've been here, I've also been cooking again. Something that I really enjoy doing. Who would've guessed?? :)

DINNER-IN-A-DISH

INGREDIENTS:

1 Lb. Ground Beef; browned
1 Small Onion; thinly sliced or chopped
2 Small Potatoes; thinly sliced
2 Cans Tomato Soup
1 Can Creamed Corn

Preheat the oven to 375. Brown the Ground Beef. In a 9x13 pan place the Ground Beef. Then layer the Onion, Tomato Soup, Potatoes and Creamed Corn in that order. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours.

It is quite tasty and it encompasses the meat and side dishes all in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment