Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coffee Time Will Never Be The Same Again!

I needed to make something for coffee time since my Mom and Gramma were going to be here. My mom went and picked up my Gramma from IL yesterday, and they stopped here and spent the night. I'm hoping that they will come back next week and spend a few days here! It's a nice little vacay for Gramma! :) I know that she and Mom will have a nice time together this week.

The credit for this recipe goes to my friend E. She posted it, and I couldn't believe how easy it was! Not to mention TASTY!!!! I will definitely make this again.

CINNAMON STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE

INGREDIENTS:
1 Yellow Cake Mix (I only had White in the house)
1 Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding (If you don't have, you may do without)
3/4 C. Oil
4 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 C. Water

FILLING:
1 C. Brown Sugar
2 tsp. Cinnamon

Combine the first 6 ingredients & beat according to Cake Mix Directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with half the Filling mixture. Pour remaining batter over the filling. Sprinkle remaining filling over the top. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. When mostly cooled, drizzle with Powedered Sugar Frosting (Powdered Sugar mixed with a little bit of Milk to form a glaze).

This is SOOOOO good! Try it, you'll be hooked!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm That sounds so yummy! I love love a good coffee cake. I haven't made one since Christmas but I have my go to Bisquick and cherry or blueberry pie filling recipe. I might have to try this one this weekend though!

    ReplyDelete