Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A New Version Of An Old Favorite!

I made this last weekend when my parents were in town for Sunday dinner. It was delicious!

BUBBLE UP PIZZA

INGREDIENTS:
2 Cans (12 oz.) Buttermilk Biscuits (Pillsbury)
1 jar (15 oz.) Pizza Sauce
2 C. Mozzarella Cheese
Your Favorite Toppings: I used Green Pepper, Pepperoni, Green Olives, & Mushrooms

Preheat the oven to 375. Cut Biscuits into quarters and place in a medium bowl. Toss with Pizza Sauce. Add Toppings and half of the Cheese. Toss until well blended. Spray a 9x13 pan (I would use a shallower pan the next time I make this; or bake for a bit longer) with cooking spray. Pour Biscuit Mixture into pan and top with remaining Cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until Biscuits are done. 


The leftovers of this were even very tasty!

1 comment:

  1. I used to make this a lot, but kind of forgot about it -- thanks for reminding me to make this!

    ReplyDelete