Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Delicious Summer Salad Idea!

Hello again! Sorry that I've been MIA for so long again, it's been a busy summer thus far. Most recently was my cousin V's wedding, which was absolutely beautiful, and I had so much fun at. And now gearing up for my cousin C's wedding in September. But fitting in a little 4th of July fun with some of my Best Friends in the BC area, first!!!!

The recipe that I want to share with you is one that I have to give credit to Panera Bread for! :) My Mom is in town (so is Dad now), as the bro and my Dad had a fun-filled two days. Thursday was golfing on an outing through my Dad's school and another going to see a Detroit Tigers game yesterday. So, Mom came to spend some time with me before they came home today! We went out and ran errands last night & decided that we would stop at Panera last night for supper. We both ordered the Pick 2 and with our 1/2 of a sandwich had the BEST salad ever. I want to share that recipe with you now!

SUMMER BERRY CHICKEN PECAN SALAD

INGREDIENTS: 
Strawberries; quartered
Pineapple; sliced very thin
Blueberries
Mandarin Oranges
2 Chicken Breasts; cooked and thinly sliced.
Pecans
Romaine Lettuce Hearts
Lite Poppyseed Dressing

Place a small amount of Lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl. Top with remaining ingredients; mix and enjoy. 

It was oh so refreshing on a very warm night! Give it a try, and I would love to know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment