Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crock-Pot...A Girl's Best Friend!

I love my crock-pot almost as much as I love the Crockin' Girls Website! And, that's a lot!!!!!!

I made this dish the other night. It was great to be able to throw it together in the morning and let it cook all day while the Bro and I were at work. I would recommend a few changes though.

CHICKEN & RICE

INGREDIENTS:
24 oz. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 C. Uncooked Rice
1 C. Water
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup (I would another another can the next time I make this)
1 Can  Sliced Mushrooms (optional) I used them because we LOVE mushrooms in this house 

Spray the crock-pot with cooking spray. Pour in the Soup, Rice and Water. Whisk until blended. Scatter Mushrooms over the top of Soup. Place 6 Chicken Breasts over the Rice and season to taste. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Can also be done on HIGH for 4 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment