Thursday, February 21, 2013

Everybody Loves Bacon, Right?

I have been using my Crock-Pot a lot more lately, and it's been very handy. I love to be able to just throw things into it in the mornings and forget about it until I come home and am greeted by the wonderful aroma of dinner that is done! :) I feel accomplished then!

BACON-WRAPPED APPLE BBQ CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS:
3-4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 C. BBQ Sauce
1-2 Apples; chopped
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
6-8 Slices of Bacon

In a small bowl, combine the BBQ Sauce with Apple and Lemon Juice. Wrap 2 pieces of Bacon around each Chicken Breast (I only did 1 and it was GREAT). Place Chicken Breasts in Crock-pot. Pour BBQ/Apple Mixture over the top. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. B

It is a bit greasy when you heat up the leftovers, if there are any. Just a warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment