Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Ever So Scrumptious Fruit Accompaniment

Last night I hosted a Norwex Party in my home. Norwex is a wonderful company that has come up with some AWESOME environmentally safe cleaning products! My great friend E. introduced me to them, and took me to my first party. Her cousin B. sells these fabulous products, and really puts on a GREAT show! Norwex makes cleaning cloths that are Antibacterial--meaning they will KILL the bacteria, and all you need to do is get them wet with a little water and scrub away...whether it's getting spots out of your carpet, car seats, washing your counters, washing windows, cleaning your sinks or tub, you name it and presto they are clean! At one demonstration B. sprayed PAM Cooking Spray on a customers window and let it sit...she then took a wet antibac Enviro Cloth and wiped the window down, then a dry window cloth and dried...amazingly the PAM was completely gone and there was not a single streak on the window! It's AMAZING! I used B.'s Cleaning Paste last night and a damp Enviro Cloth to scrub my Brushed Stainless Kitchen Sink and it now shines like it's brand spanking new. I am LOVING the products that I have, especially the Anitbac Dusting Mitt!!!! This thing literally PICKS up the dust and grabs it, instead of just pushing it around. It reduces the amount of times per week that you have to dust! I can't wait for all of the FREE items to arrive that I earned from my party last night. Thanks so much to the 14 ladies that showed up, I hope that you had a great time and that you'll enjoy your products as much as I do! For anyone else, if you would like to know more about these amazing products please leave a comment and I will get you some information and let B. know of your interest!

So, now that I've rambled on I want to share the recipe for the Fruit Dip that I made for my party last night. It is a typical fruit dip and so simple to make, but of course, I added a little twist to it! You know me, I can't make a recipe the way it's supposed to be made I have to add a spin all my own. I think that it turned out pretty well.

AMAZING FRUIT DIP

INGREDIENTS:

1 (8 oz). Cream Cheese; softened
1 (7 oz.) Jar Marshmallow Cream (Fluff)
2 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Coconut Lime Sauce

Mix the Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Cream together; make sure it's well incorporated and smooth. Stir in the Sauce. Chill before serving. Serve with all types of fruit.

**NOTE** If you don't have the Coconut Lime Sauce to add you could add 1 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar and 1 tsp. Vanilla to add flavor. You could also add a little bit of Cherry Juice to tint the dip pink.

This is a simple and easy dip to take to any family party or get together, and it really tastes like you've slaved on a great dip! Please give it a try!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Bar sinks can be used for a large variety of purposes including bathing pet and washing shoes. Utility sinks also has a nice looking appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, my Mama used to make this for us! We only ever put cream cheese and fluff together, but it's still fantastic. Now I make it for my kids!

    ReplyDelete