Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why go to Yesterdog...when you can make your own?!?

Since I've been using my crock-pot alot lately...you can only imagine that this recipe is going to incorporate it as well. This recipe is so EASY-PEASY that you will hardly believe that you made it yourself. I received 2 thumbs up from the bro for this...and I think that in the future I will bring this to get togethers with my friends on Sunday nights. We get together almost every Sunday night after church, and everyone brings something...in the spring/summer/early fall we always have a bonfire and roast hotdogs, hobo pies, and marshmallows...but in the winter, it's a different story. I think that this recipe will be a great addition to our meals!!!!

CHILI CHEESE DOGS


INGREDIENTS:
8 to 16 Hotdogs
1 (16 oz.) can Chili Meat (NO beans)
1 Can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 (15 oz.) Can Black Beans; drained and rinsed
1 (4 oz.) can Diced Green Chilis, drained
1 Small Onion, diced (mix in or use as topper)


Place Hotdogs in Crock-pot. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over Hotdogs. Cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, or until hot. Place Hotdogs in buns, top with mixture and any other toppings you desire.

See, I told you that this was a no-brainer! Now, if only this headache that I have would go away......

No comments:

Post a Comment