Saturday, December 31, 2011

One of My Favorites!!!

My Aunt B. makes this each year at Christmastime for our extended family party. Each year I remember how much I LOVE this Salad and wonder why I've never made it?!?! I wanted to share this recipe with all of you so that maybe some of you will make it and love it as much as I do!

PINEAPPLE PRETZEL SALAD

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 C. Butter; melted
1/2 C. Sugar
1 C. Roughly Chopped Pretzel Rod; not too big

Combine above ingredients and bake at 400 for 7-9 minutes on a cookie sheet. Loosen from pan immediately. Cool completely.

1/2 C. Sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese; softened
12 oz. Cool Whip
20 oz. Can Crushed Pineapple; drained

Blend the Sugar and Cream Cheese. Stir in the Cool Whip and Crushed Pineapple. Store in the refrigerator. Add the Pretzels just before serving.

It's one of those Sweet/Salty combinations that's just oh SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment