Monday, December 26, 2011

A Super Easy Treat!

I hope that everyone had a very Blessed Christmas! I know that I did! We had a wonderful trip to Illinois to celebrate with extended family, and the Bos Family Christmas Party today was a lot of fun!

I wanted to post this recipe, per the request of a relative!!! ;)

EASY PEPPERMINT BARK

INGREDIENTS:
24 Candy Canes; crushed into pieces
2 Lbs. White Candy Coating/Bark
1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract

Melt the Candy Coating in a double boiler; stirring until smooth. Stir in the Extract and Candy Cane Pieces. Pour into a Wax Paper covered Jelly-roll pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Take out and break into pieces.

This was a huge hit at the party, and I KNOW that I will be making it again!

Here's a little preview of what Christmas was like this year!

Cookies, cookies and more cookies!

 The kids playing with cousin J.

 Bos Family Christmas Party


A fun family game! Had to draw a Floor, a Christmas Tree, A Mantel with Stocking, Star and ornaments on the tree! All with the plate on your head and not looking! What a riot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment