Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Last Post of 2011!

Wow! I can hardly believe that the year 2011 is coming to a close! Where did the year go? It seems like I blinked and Christmas was here, blinked again and New Year's Eve. I've been blessed in 2011 and am so thankful that the Lord has put so many wonderful people in my life, and given me a wonderful family! 2011 holds a lot of memories for me, but I so look forward to making more memories in 2012!

Tonight I get to celebrate with BOTH family and friends! I'm excited! I will be going over to my brother and sister-in-law's for a little while, as they're having an Open House style night at their house. I'm making a dessert to bring there, and am so happy to be able to help out! Then...I will be going to downtown GR with my "Step-Momma", her boyfriend and their neighbors from across the street. I did this last year as well, and it was a lot of fun! What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Whatever they may be I wish you all a VERY Happy New Year!!!!

This recipe is thanks to my friend S. DB.! She used to make this all the time and it's so good? How can you go wrong with CHOCOLATE?

CHOCOLATE LUSH

INGREDIENTS:
1 Stick Butter; melted
1/4 C. Sugar
1 C. Flour
1/2 C. Chopped Nuts

Mix all the above together and press into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan (I doubled the recipe to make a 9x13).

Here's my crust! YUM

MORE INGREDIENTS:
8 oz. Cream Cheese; softened
1/2 of a Large Container of Cool Whip
1 C. Powdered Sugar
2 (3 oz.) Boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding

Blend and spread on cooled crust. Prepare the Pudding and spread over Cream Cheese layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip.

 The Pudding
The Oh So Yummy Cream Cheese Layer!

***NOTE*** Again, I doubled the recipe to fit in a larger pan!

This dessert really does not dissapoint and is sure to be a hit wherever you may serve it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment