Friday, December 16, 2011

A Yummy Supper Tonight!

I haven't posted a Supper recipe in a while. I work all day on Friday's and totally forgot to put my chicken in the crock-pot this morning. :( DUH!!!! But, I was stoked to find out that I could quickly make the meal I made tonight, like 3 hours quick!!!! SAVE!!!!!

It turned out quite tasty. It was supposed to be crock-pot BBQ Chicken...but I used a Sweet Baby Ray's Marinade instead and I think that it turned out so much better. The chicken was so moist. I paired this with canned peaches from my brother and sister-in-law (Thanks M & S!) and Redskin Ranch Mashed Potatoes.

CROCK-POT CHICKEN MY WAY

INGREDIENTS:
4-6 Large Chicken Breasts
1 Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Teriyaki Marinade

Place Chicken in the bottom of Crock-Pot, cover with Marinade. Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours or High heat for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment