Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Cool Treat!

I've been in a baking/cooking mood recently...which is a really good thing. I have the meals for the rest of the week planned out and I can't wait to make them all and to share the recipes with all of you!

I made these last night while I was cleaning the house and doing other things. I like to stay busy!

PEANUT BUTTER BARS

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 C. Butter, melted 
  • 2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
  • 2 C. Powdered Sugar
  • 1½ C. Peanut Butter
  •  
    Peanut Butter Bar Chocolate Topping
    • ¼ C. Peanut Butter
    • 2 C. Chocolate Chips
    Instructions
    1. Combine first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well-combined and smooth. Spread evenly into a 9×13 baking dish.
    2. Combine ingredients for the peanut butter bar chocolate topping in a medium glass bowl. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute at a time on 80% power. Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth. Spread on top of the peanut butter bar base and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
    3. Remove from the freezer and cut into individual bars

    No comments:

    Post a Comment