Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Sweet Meal

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my Crockpot? Well, I do. It's a wonderful invention. Made even more wonderful by the fact that I was able to just throw all the ingredients in yesterday before I left for work and when I came home, with minimal fuss, supper was on the table! It's a beautiful thing really.

This pork was sweet, and something different. I'm used to a more BBQ flavor, but this was a good change. I hope that you will like it as well.

CROCKPOT PULLED PORK SANDWICHES

INGREDIENTS:
4 Lbs. Boneless Pork Ribs
1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
1 tsp. Dry Mustard
1 tsp. Garlic Powder 
1 C. Brown Sugar

Pour 1/2 of the BBQ Sauce in the bottom of the crock. Add all of the Pork Ribs. Add seasoning and Brown Sugar. Mix to cover the Ribs. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Shred with a fork and add remaining 1/2 of the BBQ Sauce.

I served this on buns with cheese. But it really could be eaten plain as well. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment