Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh My Potatoes!!!!!

Last night for supper the bro and I grilled up some homemade burgers that our Momma had put together and froze for us last weekend. We needed something to go along with them, and my boss at work had mentioned how she had made these potatoes and I thought that they sounded pretty stinkin' good, so I made some. Oh My!!! They were delicious!

BUTTER & PARMESAN POTATOES

INGREDIENTS:
1 - 1 1/2 Lbs. Red Skin; size B Potaotes
1 1/2 Sticks of Butter; melted
Parmesan Cheese

Preheat the oven to 350. Melt 1/2 stick of Butter and pour into a cookie sheet. Sprinkle on a generous amount of Parmesan Cheese. Cut the Potatoes in half and place cut side down on top of the Butter mixture. Melt the remaining stick of Butter and pour over the top of the potatoes. Sprinkle with more Parmesan Cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.

This made the house smell so yummy, and was a great addition to the burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment