Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cheesy Yummy Goodness

This is what's cooking in my kitchen for dinner tonight! I can't wait to try it. It was pretty simple to put together and throw in the oven. There are a few steps that I will take ahead of time the next time that I make this, but overall it was easy-peasey! :)

CHEESY CHICKEN CASSEROLE

INGREDIENTS:
3 to 4 Cooked Chicken Breasts; choppped
16 oz. Pkg. Egg Noodles; cooked
2 (10.75 oz.) Cream of Chicken Soup
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
24 oz. Sour Cream
1 Sleeve Buttery Crackers; crushed
1/4 C. Butter; melted

Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 pan. In a large bowl; combine the Chicken, Noodles, Soup, Cheeses, and Sour Cream. Pour into 9x13 pan. Mix together the Crackers and the Butter and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and the cheese is melted.

This smells fantastic, and I can't imagine that it will taste any different! Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment