Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Yummy Treat

I have been busy helping to get ready for a very special girls High School Graduation Open House this weekend, and been enjoying myself thoroughly in the process! I hope that everything turns out just the way that she envisioned it, and that she has a good time with all those who are celebrating her accomplishments! She definitely deserves it!!!! I'm so proud of you S. and I look forward to all of your future accomplishments, as I know that you will do GREAT things!

Anyway, I made this next recipe for her Open House and I hope that everyone likes them.

CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS


INGREDIENTS:
1 Bag Pretzels
2 Bags White Chocolate Chips; melted
Various Sprinkles of your choice

Melt the Chocolate in a microwave safe dish. I did mine in intervals of 45 seconds, stirring each time until the chocolate was smooth. Dip the top half of a Pretzel in the Chocolate, and let excess drip back off into the bowl. Hold dipped pretzel over a plate or bowl and generously sprinkle with your toppings. Place on a sheet of wax paper to allow chocolate to harden again. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.

The bro tried a few after they were made and gave his seal of approval. I hope that everyone enjoys them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment