Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Crock-Pot Meal

Last night I needed to have something quick and easy for supper. I researched Crock-Pot recipes on the Crockpot Girls website (where else?) and found one that sounded great. So, yesterday morning before I left for work I threw it all in and walked out the door.

CHEESY CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS:
3-4 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 (10.75 oz.) Cans Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 1/2 (10.75 oz) Cans Cream of Celery Soup

Place all ingredients in the Crock-Pot and cook on LOW for 6 hours.

The chicken will literally just fall apart when it's done! I served ours over White Rice and it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I made it--very easy, used 3 very large chix breasts, tasted delicious. Next time I will use just one can of each soup. Great item to make when you are not supposed to do too much moving! Thanks for finding this one for us!!!

    ReplyDelete