Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! I hope that you are having a great day! I know that I'm looking forward to heading over to my Brother and Sister-in-law's house in a few hours to pass out candy while their kiddo's go trick-or-treating! This will be my nephew O's first Halloween, and I can't wait to see him in his costume...alright, I can't wait to see the girls in theirs either! What can I say, I'm a proud Auntie! :)

But, before the little bro and I head over there the matter of supper for tonight needs to be addressed. We are having Pork Chops in the crockpot for supper! Yes, it's another Crockpot Girls recipe! It is so easy to make, and so yummy. I am pairing it with Redskin-Ranch mashed potatoes. YUM

EASY CROCK-POT PORK CHOPS

INGREDIENTS:
4 Bone-in Pork Chops
1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 pkg. Dry Pork Gravy Mix
1 1/2 C. Chicken Broth

Place the Chops in the bottom of the Crock-pot. Mix the next 4 ingredients together and pour over top of the chops. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours.

See, I told you that it was simple! Give them a try!

1 comment:

  1. I had a bunch of grilled pork chops left over one time (not sure why so many). I decided to try this recipe with them. Did them in the crock pot for only 5 hours or so since they were already cooked. Soooo yummy, being grilled added so much taste.
    Lori L

    ReplyDelete