Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Delicious Hearty Supper!

My parents are here for the Holiday Weekend and I told my Mom that I would make supper for them on Friday night. In exchange for this, my Mom said that she would make supper for the bro and I on Saturday.

The credit for this recipe once again goes to Pinterest...but of course, I added a few of my own touches as well. It was quite delicious, and I will make this again.

CHICKEN, POTATOES & GREEN BEAN BAKE:


INGREDIENTS:
4-6 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Cans Green Beans
1 (8 oz.) Pkg. Dry Italian Dressing Mix
4-5 Red New Potatoes, Cut up into chunks
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (I added this to mine, the original recipe didn't call for it)

Preheat the oven to 350. Place Chicken Breasts down the center of a 9x13 pan. Place the cut Potatoes along one side and the Green Beans across the other. Place contents of Cream of Mushroom Soup over the Chicken Breasts. Sprinkle the Dry Italian Dressing Mix over the top of everything in the pan. Cover with Foil and Bake for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.

This dish was so simple and yet very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment