Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Meal Fit For The Day After Thanksgiving...Or Today!!!

Of course the credit for tonight's delicious supper goes to none other than Pinterest! :) This recipe is designed for all those yummy leftovers from Thanksgiving...but I thought, why not have it tonight! :) It was simple and easy and oh so scrumptious...we all loved it, and I'm sure that you will too!

CUBAN TURKEY PANINI:
INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients:
1 bun (sliced in half)
(I used a Crusty French Bread and it worked GREAT!)
1 Tbs. mayonnaise
1 tsp. dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. Cranberry Sauce
(I used much more than this! :) )
2 slices Roast Turkey Breast (I used the Carving Board lunch meat kind)
2 slices swiss cheese
2 slices smoked ham
2 slices dill pickle

Directions:
1. Assemble the sandwich and brush the outside with a bit of oil.
2. Grill the sandwich until golden brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side.
I recommend spraying the pan with Cooking Spray as well! Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment