Friday, September 7, 2012

Who doesn't enjoy a little pineapple on their pizza?

We were introduced to this scrumptious hawaiian pizza when my parents were living in Fairview, MI. Who would've thought that there could be a new twist on an old favorite? Well, I'm here to tell you my friends that there is, and it's super delicious!

HAWAIIAN PIZZA

INGREDIENTS:
1 Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pineapple Tidbits
Ham Cubes
Maraschino Cherries' cut in half (YES Cherries!)

Unroll dough and prebake according to package directions. Spoon and spread the Pizza Sauce over the dough. Top with Mozzarella Cheese, Pineapple Tidbits, Ham Cubes and Cherries. Place bake in the oven and bake for 20 minutes; or until cheese is melted and crust is cooked through. Cut and serve.

The sweetness of the cherries adds so much to this pizza. It really is amazing! Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. THanks! I will have to try this one--typically do not make my own pizza, but maybe I will have to!

    ReplyDelete