Saturday, February 19, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS..........

I would like to thank all of you that took the time and left comments, either here or on my Facebook page with name ideas for my blog! As you can tell I did FINALLY decide on a name...Well, that's not exactly true, I was having a hard time deciding so I had a little help! LOL

So, the winner is my cousin J! You may thank your Aunt K. for that one! I just read her the names that had been left for me to choose from, and didn't tell her who had posted them, so she really had no idea who was going to be the winner. No cheating over here, I tell ya! It was a really close race between this name and one that my friend E. posted. I will get your Pampered Chef Microfiber Dishcloths to you soon, and I hope that you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Finally I won something on someone's blog. Thanks to Aunt K. for picking my name! I am so happy that you decided to do a blog. It's so much fun, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete