Monday, February 21, 2011

A Super Easy Recipe! Great For A Snow/Ice Day!!!

This recipe is courtesy of my Aunt T.! It is super easy and SUPER delicious!!! This has become a favorite in our house.

Beef Stew:

Ingredients:

1 1/2 Lb. Beef Stew Meat
1 Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
1 Lb. Sliced Carrots
5 Medium size potatoes; diced
1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1/3 C. Water

Put stew meat in bottom of a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle onion soup mix over the meat. Add sliced carrots and diced potatoes. Mix mushroom soup and water together. Pour over potatoes. Cover with foil and bake at 325 for 2 hours.

I hope that you will enjoy this as well!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very easy and good too! I will definitely try this one! I haven't read in a few days, so I missed helping to name your blog.....but I like the one you picked! :)

    ReplyDelete