Saturday, February 19, 2011

Recipe For: Blood Clot In A Bucket!

I am sure that after reading this title many of you are wondering if I have lost all of my marbles, and why ever would she post something with THAT name? But, please bear with me here...this is actually a very tasty dessert! I am posting this in honor of a follower of my blog. Someone that I used to work with at FPS/DHS in my dispatching days...This one's for you EVR!!! He really took a liking to this food and would always have a large portion when I would bring it into work. So I thought that it would be fitting to post this for him!

Blood Clot In A Bucket:

Ingredients:
1 (15 oz) Can Crushed Pineapple; drained
1 Large Can Cherry Pie Filling
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip

Mix all of the above ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

The reason that this is called Blood Clot In A Bucket is because when I would make it, I would put it in an Ice Cream bucket and the Cherry Pie Filling tints the entire concoction pinkish/red. I am not responsible for the name...actually EVR is! Despite the name, I hope that you will give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment