Thursday, February 17, 2011

~Name Change~

Tonight a friend advised me that I might want to change the name of my blog since Betty Crocker is a Trademarked name to avoid any conflicts that this might cause. After thinking about this, I decided that they are probably right. Now the dilemma is...WHAT DO I CHANGE THE NAME TO?????

So, I thought that I should make a post here and ask for suggestions from all of you! I would love it if you would leave your thoughts on what you think I should call my blog. You can either do so by commenting here or leaving me a comment under this post on Facebook. To make things a little more interesting I have decided that I will give a small prize to the winning name that I choose! Mind you, this prize will not be something big and elaborate, just something to thank you for helping me come up with a new name. Since this blog is all about cooking/baking, it of course, will be something useful in the kitchen. It is a set of two microfiber dishcloths. I have some, as well as some towels that I use in my kitchen and I love them!!!!
As you can see they are two pretty colors. A light green and a lavender. I hope that you will help me out with this search for a new name! Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!!!! I hope to have a new name in the next day or so.

3 comments:

  1. Cookin' in the Kitchen with Missie

    What's Cooking in Missie's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish Dishes
    Melissa's Menus
    Sharing the Family Secrets
    The Kitchen Lady Shares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Channeling My Inner JULIA
    Melissa's Dish
    ~ From KitchenDiva

    ReplyDelete