Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Simple Easy Sunday Dinner At Our House!

Today I decided that instead of having a bowl of cereal, or a whatever you can find to eat dinner that I would make something quick and easy that both the bro and I love!

From these ingredients can you guess what I'm making?


Obviously, it must be some type of sandwich!!!! If that's what you were thinking you would be right. Although, this is no ordinary sandwich, it is one filled with some yummy goodness!

HAWAIIAN HAM & CHEESE SANDWICHES

INGREDIENTS:
8 Slices of Bread
Deli Ham
4 Rings of Pineapple (I use 6, slicing 2 in half using an extra half on each sandwich)
4 Tbsp. Miracle Whip
4 Cheese Slices (I use Swiss)

Spread Miracle Whip on 4 slices of bread and place on cookie sheet. Top with ham, pineapple & cheese; and top with other slice of bread. Bake in a 350 oven for 10-15 minutes, until hot. The bread will be nice and toasty and the cheese just a little melty!

Here they are before going in the oven:

This will be served alongside some Jello salad that we somehow have managed to keep around all week! Don't know how that happened, maybe because I put some in a container in the back of the fridge, and hid it just for today? Hmmm, sneaky I am!!!

Now I can't wait for dinner to be ready! YUM

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment