Saturday, September 24, 2011

Breakfast Sounds Good For Supper

It's been a busy week in my kitchen! I made a lot of really great things for supper, and now they will be enjoyed as leftovers. This is a really good thing since I will be out of town from Monday through Wednesday or so at my parents house! My Mom is throwing a Norwex Party for me, so part of my busyness was baking the cups for Carrot Cake Cups this afternoon! They will receive the finishing touches on Tuesday before her show! YUM So, while I will be partying, :) at least the bro will be eating well here at home.

I decided that today with the rain and overcast skies that we have, that it would be a good night to have Breakfast for Supper! I always loved nights like this when I was growing up. Someday...when I grow up...Oh, I mean...when I get married and have kids I will make them Breakfast for Supper as well!

This recipe looked so good to me, that I decided we were having it for supper tonight. It comes out of the cookbook that my Mom made, and I have NEVER made it before tonight. It was quick and easy to put together, and since we are going to be going over to our friends S. and E.'s house for a Game Night tonight, fast and easy was just what I needed!

BREAKFAST PIZZA

INGREDIENTS:
1 Lb. Pork Sausage; browned and drained
1 tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
1 C. Hash Browns; thawed
1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
5 Eggs
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese

Line a 9x13 panwith unrolled Crescent Rolls. Spoon the Sausage and Potatoes over the top. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese. Beat the Eggs with Salt and Pepper; pour over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.

Here's how mine turned out:

No comments:

Post a Comment