Monday, September 19, 2011

A Chicken Wreath

I made this recipe for lunch yesterday. I was not a HUGE fan of it, but my family liked it and I guess that's all that is really important. So, I will share it with you and let you decide what you think of it. If you do try it, please let me know what you think.

CHICKEN WREATH

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 C. Red Bell Pepper; chopped
1/2 Broccoli; chopped
1/4 C. Canned Water Chestnuts; drained and chopped
2 Tbsp. Onion; chopped
1 can (5 oz.) Chunk White Chicken; drained and flaked
1 C. Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
2/3 C. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
2 pkgs. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Preheat the oven to 350. Place Crescent Rolls triangles on Cookie Sheet with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points towards the outside. Mix all of the above ingredients together in a large bowl. With a large scoop; place dollops of filling on the wide ends of triangles, all the way around. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.

Let me know what you think of this if you give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. It was delicious--glad you posted it so I can make it without bugging you for recipe!

    ReplyDelete