Monday, September 19, 2011

A Macaroni Salad to go Wild for!

I have to thank my friend J. for this recipe! It has fast become one of my favorites, although mine never seems to taste quite like hers does it was still very good. I received many compliments on it, not only from my family who was over for Sunday dinner but also from the group of friends that I hang out with on Sunday nights! I consider it a success!!!! :-)

***NOTE*** Bear with me on this as I do not use exact measurements. It's more of a 'to your taste' kind of thing.

MACARONI SALAD

INGREDIENTS:

3 C. Elbow Macaroni; cooked
7 Hard Boiled Eggs
1 small jar Mayo (I used the smallest Hellman's size)
4 Whole Kosher Dill Pickles, cut into pieces
3 Apples; cut up into small chunks (I used Gala's)
1/2 lb. Bacon; fried and crumbled
1 small onion; diced

I used an Egg Slicer from Pampered Chef to chop up the Hard Boiled Eggs. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place in the refrigerator and allow flavors to meld.

See, I told you that this recipe was easy-peasey! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment