Monday, September 19, 2011

A Simple Rotisserie Chicken

On Saturday I had a very productive day! This make me very happy, as it meant I could cross a lot of things off of my To-Do List! I cleaned my house, did the laundry, grocery shopped and planned this weeks meal menu. I then also made a yummy supper that night! Although you all may know how to make a rotisserie chicken I want to share my recipe anyway.

ROTISSERIE CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS

3-4 Lb. Roasting Chicken
1/2 C. Butter
Lemon Pepper Seasoning

Preheat oven to 350. Remove giblets. Wash chicken inside and out with cool water. Pat dry with paper towels. Place Chicken in Roasting Pan (I used my Pampered Chef Deep Dish Covered Baker Stone). Place 3 Tbsp. of Butter inside Chicken. Place rest of Butter around outside of Chicken. Generously season with Lemon Pepper seasoning. Cover and Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and brush the Melted Butter over Chicken. Place back in oven uncovered; bake for additional 30 minutes or until juices run clear.

Here's how mine looked:


My chicken was so moist that it fell off the bone! It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment