Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Dip to Rival ALL other Dips!

I tried this recipe the other day, and let me just tell you, It. Was. Phenomenal! I LOVE Italian food and cannoli's are one of my all time favorite desserts. Not nice to me, but one of the favorites none-the-less! I have never ever made them before as they just seem too complicated for me. I leave that up to the professionals at my local authentic Italian Pizzeria here in town! A shout-out to Villa Pizza---Your food is out of this world!!!! Anyway, when I saw the recipe for this dip, I thought, "You know I could make this one!" And so I did! Might I add that it is a pretty tasty treat!

CANNOLI DIP

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips; chopped
1/4 C. Powedred Sugar
15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
8 oz. Cool Whip
1 tsp. Vanilla

Chop the Chocolate Chips using a Food Chopper. Mix all ingredients together and turn into a serving bowl. Garnish with additional chopped chocolate. Serve with Cinnamon Chips, Vanilla Wafers or Pretzels.

**NOTE** Instead of chopping the chocolate chips you could always use the mini chocolate chips and not chop them up.

This makes about a 2 Quart bowl full, and I promise you that it is delicious! Almost like having a real cannoli. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment