Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another great crock-pot creation!

Last nights supper did not disappoint! I had a lot of energy yesterday, so I focused it on cleaning the entire house! :) In the middle of this cleaning frenzy, at about 12:30, I thought about suppertime and how I didn't have a plan! Never fear, I have a crock-pot! :) So, I whipped this up and it turned out wonderfully.

CHICKEN & STUFFING

INGREDIENTS:
1 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Box Stove-top Stuffing Mix
1/2 C. Water
1 C. Chicken Broth

Place the Chicken in the bottom of the crock-pot. Pour the Chicken Broth over the top. Mix together the Stuffing Mix, Cream of Chicken Soup and Water. Pour over the Chicken, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 

See, I told you it was easy! Pretty tasty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment