Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Who Doesn't Like Peppermint?

Well, I know a few people...my bro being one of them! CRAZY, I know! :) These cookies were a breeze to make and turned out so nice.

WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT M&M COOKIES
INGREDIENTS:
Yields: 4 Dozen

1/2 C. Butter; softened
1/2 C. Oil
1 C. Sugar
1 C. Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla
3 C. Flour
1 C. White Chocolate Chips
1 Bag Peppermint M&M's (I didn't have any, so I added 1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract to the dough)

Preheat oven to 350. Grease Cookie Sheets. Cream Butter, Oil, Sugar and Brown Sugar. Add Eggs; beat until fluffy. Add dry ingredients and Vanilla. Mix well. Add White Chocolate Chips and mix. Spoon onto cookie sheets. add M&M's. Bake for 18 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.

Pretty simple and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment