Friday, March 11, 2011

It's My Birthday & I'll Party If I Want To!

It's NOT my birthday today, but it will be my birthday on March 21st! In honor of this milestone I thought that it would be nice if I gave out a present to one of you!!! YAY for all of you.... :-) Isn't it nice to reap the benefits of someone else's birthday? As I get older (no need to insert my age here. And yes I'm WELL aware that some of you know the number!), I find joy in the simple things of just a nice dinner with family and friends, nothing too spectacular. So this year my parents are coming into town on the 20th and I am having them and our friends S. & E. and their two kiddos over for dinner! I invited the older brother and sister-in-law with the girls as well, but they have a prior engagement...didn't want you to think that I had left them out! I am going to be cooking, and am really happy to be making dinner. I will announce the recipe for that as the time gets closer.

BUT, in the meantime I thought that I would share this with you. So, without further a-do I announce my gift to giveaway to one lucky winner!


Here is what I will send to you:
It is a very cute Heart shaped glass dish. You may use it for whatever you would like. It is from Pampered Chef!

Now for the conditions of this giveaway. You didn't just think I was going to give this away and not make you work for it, did you? What fun would that be? I will randomly select one winner from those that leave comments HERE on this post. What I would like you to tell me in your post is What is the BEST Birthday present that you have ever received?

All names of those that have posted will go into a drawing to win this dish! I will draw and announce the winner on my actual birthday on Monday March 21st! If you post annonymously please leave me either your initials or your first name, so that I know who you are! Thanks!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and Good Luck!!!!   :-) 

7 comments:

  1. My Kitchen-aid MIXER!!!! ~ KZ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say seeing my sons face in our 3D ultrasound was pretty cool too.. even if he wasn't a girl..lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor of course!! Well, if he doesn't count....my husband bought me a 30 gallon fish tank that I have a lot of fun with.
    Elisabeth
    p.s. cute dish!!! I'm picturing some Hersey kisses in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I turned 30 and Jared planned a trip to Niagara Falls which I would have never thought of but it was beautifully frozen. I had never been to NYC and love 'firsts' so we also took the train there which Lillian loved.

    PS love the colors on the blog and yes I can read them now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad, I still can't thing of one . . . I'm not a gift person I guess (I'm not great at giving them or remembering great ones). My Cricut machine was awesome, but technically not a bday gift . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom has given me $$ for my birthday every year for the past few years and it's wonderful - I can spend it anywhere or anyway I want! Pay bills if necessary or buy something fun. One year I got a pedicure with the money. Sarah VW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will go off a little and say that on March 21, many years ago, the nicest gift I received was a daughter! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete