Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FUN FUN!!!!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day here and I'm so happy for that. Even though it was a bit chilly, Mr. Sunshine made an appearance for most of the day, and I know that the Vitamin D did me some good!

My parents were in town today. It is always GREAT to get to spend some time with them. My Dad and J. went bowling and did guy stuff, while Mom and I went shopping and ran errands. We went to the Zeeland Bakery, as I had ordered some Soft Rusk!!! I was so excited to get them, and I made Egg Salad (find the recipe in my archives) to enjoy on them! When we got home we each had a half with some Egg Salad and it was DIVINE!!!!!

Mom and I also went and picked up her 6 cupcakes that she won from my Birthday GiveAway! And since they have a Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off going on right now, she was able to get 8! How nice!!!! Oh my do they have some new yummy flavors over at Cupcake By Design! I highly recommend the Luscious Lemon! :-) It is light and moist, and lives up to it's name!!!!

Here's a picture of Mom's picks:
There is: Luscious Lemon, Carrot, Smores and Chunky Monkey

Now, you all need to quit scratching and sniffing, and/or licking your computer screens!!! If you are in the area, I highly recommend that you go and try out these yummy cupcakes! I would love to hear what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment