Friday, April 1, 2011

What's for Supper?

It has been a gorgeous day here in the Grand Rapids area, and we decided we would break out the grill for supper tonight! I LOVE nights like this!

This recipe is just something that I decided to throw together. It combines a lot of my favorite things!

HAWAIIAN CHICKEN & CHEESE BUNS

4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; pounded a bit to make them thinner
4 Rings of Fresh, Sliced Pineapple (I suppose you could use canned, but I like fresh pineapple)
6 Tbsp. Barbecue Sauce of your choice
4 Hamburger Buns
4 Slices Provolone Cheese
Seasonings for your chicken


Grill the chicken to your desired doneness. Brush chicken with BBQ sauce. Grill the pineapple, until heated through. Place a chicken breast on bottom of bun, top with pineapple ring and slice of cheese. Add more BBQ sauce, if desired. Top with bun and enjoy!

We enjoyed this with just a few potato chips and it was quite delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment