Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who Doesn't Like Deviled Eggs?

We used to have these every Easter when I was growing up. I haven't had them in a LONG time, so I decided to make them to go along with our Easter dinner.

I know, some of you are saying...'I already know how to make deviled eggs, why is she posting this?' Well...because people make them very differently, and maybe this might give you an idea!

DEVILED EGGS

INGREDIENTS:
As many Eggs as you would like to boil
Miracle Whip
Sweet Pickles; cut into small pieces
Small amount of pickle juice
Paprika

Boil the Eggs. I place the eggs in saucepan and bring the water to a boil. I then let them boil for 10 minutes; then remove them from heat and let them sit in the hot water until it is cooled. Peel the eggs and slice them in half length-wise. Scoop out the yolks into small bowl. Smash the yolks with a fork. Add enough Miracle Whip, pickles and pickle juice to mix with yolks. Spoon into Egg halves and sprinkle with Paprika.

Here's the finished product:
Just like my Gramma makes them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment