Thursday, April 28, 2011

Supper Was Delicious!

And the best part was that it was super easy to make as well! My parents came over for supper tonight after my Dad's conference in downtown GR wrapped up at 1600 hours. They are now back in the car and making the 3 hour drive back to their home as they both have to work tomorrow. I thought that it would be nice if I made supper for them so they didn't have to stop along the way.

All throughout supper my Mom kept commenting on how delicious this dish was. I told her that the best part was that even someone who doesn't like to cook all the time (wink, wink...HER) could make this and it only takes about 20 minutes!

I apologize for not posting any pictures but I was trying to get this all done at a decent time for them!

2-STEP INSIDE-OUT CHICKEN POT PIE

INGREDIENTS:
1 Lb. Bonless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; cut up (I baked the chicken at 350 for 1 hour and then cut up and put in the fridge until ready to use)
2 Cans (10.75 oz. each) Reduced Sodium Cream of Chicken Soup
1 (16 oz) Pkg. Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1 Roll (8 count) Pillsbury Grands Biscuits; baked and halved

Cook Chicken in skillet until browned (SEE ABOVE NOTE); stirring often. Add Soup and Vegetables. Cover and simmer until done. Serve over biscuits.

See, I told you that this was super easy!!!! I hope that you will enjoy it as much as we did!

Oh and in case you were wondering how the pie turned out...here's a picture to make you drool! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. The supper was delicious, the dessert was wonderful and it was nice to spend time with the two of you. So it is Tuesday and I made the Pot pie for supper--my change will be next time I will use only one can of reduced sodium cream of chix soup and add about a half can of milk--still a little too salty for our bland taste.

    ReplyDelete